04 Mar How Artificial Intelligence is transforming Mobile App Development?
Over the past few years, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has created an extensive impact on the way humans communicate with machines, and the market for experiences that are more tailor-made to the individual user is expanding every day.
The world of mobile app development has continuously developed and improved over the past decade due to the growth of Artificial Intelligence in conjunction with ever-increasing user engagement.
Most of the mobile app development industries today recognize that AI and machine learning are the most prominent thing in the technological world that is remodeling the way we communicate with the world around us. Today everything from media to chatbots and virtual assistants, to advertising and automatic self-driving cars are adapting and following our behaviors through the use of artificial intelligence technology and Machine Learning.
What is AI?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a computer technology that gives machines the capacity to act and respond to commands in a much more humane way. AI is able to behave more humanely because it adopts human reasoning and can learn from previous user experiences and interactions. In simpler terms, AI analyzes previous experiences and then changes their response to better suit users.
What are the Benefits of AI for Mobile Application Development?
What is the role of artificial intelligence in mobile application development? Artificial intelligence is a technology that has the power to analyze, collect, and infer conclusions as humans do. AI-powered mobile application development is high speed, fast performance, better for power consumption, multi-tasking, less prone to data breaches, and even can work offline.
What does AI offer mobile app development? Plenty of new possibilities for mobile apps. Design and development, testing, support, security and performance, user experience – all of that can be taken to a new level with mobile application development of artificial intelligence. As the world has become more “on-demand”, the need for a more personalized user experience is rapidly increasing by the day. An experienced mobile app development company understands that today, the personal and imminent experience is not only important for our personal use but is a must in the business world as well.
There have been plenty of recent advancements in AI. Investment into the understanding of coding, arranging, assembling, and gathering data input that mobile applications converge and feed into the machine learning algorithm is a must.
Empowering Search Engines
Perhaps one of the most common and popular advancements in Artificial intelligence and machine learning is the use of voice search tech and voice commands. Before, customers used browsers search bars to type in their queries. Today, it has become as easy as asking your virtual assistant to explore something for you. Instead of logging in to the computer, or unlocking a smartphone, something as simple as “hey google what’s the best restaurant near me” gives users the quick answer they seek and points them in the direction of their business. You can even respond to text messages without typing thanks to a voice command.
Improvement of the business aspect
There is no point in refusing it. The business aspect that is related to it is the sole reason why the development of AI is in high focus now. Furthermore, the ability of Artificial Intelligence will develop with the expertise it gathers with time. Artificial Intelligence can be included with the human brain which is learning new skills and getting new experiences.
AI technology has been more advanced so much that mobile apps are being intelligent themselves. Therefore, with the further use of AI, Android app development and iOS app development is sure to get revolutionized.
Examples of AI technology
- Automation: Mobile App development is a very long process; mobile app developers have to spend a number of hours coding the same thing for Android app development and iOS app development. AI will ease this pressure by building infrastructure for coders to work on. In simple terms, it will help mobile app developers to test the mobile applications more efficiently and maximize the quality assurance of apps by financing less.
- Machine learning: This is a technology where machines act without programming. They do this by analyzing previous experience and then predicting the next move. A real-life example of such is a robot that analyzes the stock market by examining previously recorded trades and then predicts new ones that go successful in the coming days.
- Machine vision: AI is used to give a machine the capacity to capture and analyze visual information. So, an AI can understand and listen to things just like a human. Then this AI analyzes and reacts according to the provided information.
- Chatbots: These are AI-powered bots which can communicate with users in such a way that humans can do. They learn from previous experiences. The basic concept behind this is that if humans don’t want to communicate with someone, they can use these chatbots.
- Voice recognition: Now, we have many mobile applications that use AI to recognize your voice. You can give commands using this feature. Apple is the pioneer in this field as it has integrated Siri with IOS mobile devices. She can recognize your voice and command and even personalize the phone for a better user experience.
These are just a few popular Artificial Intelligence applications that are being used in the modern market.
Areas in which AI can improve your mobile app development and user experience
- User engagement: AI is currently used to analyze user management to give insight into the user. AI can differentiate mobile applications from what users are looking for and how they are using their mobile apps. Mobile app developers can use this info to make changes for better user engagement.
- AI serves to make a better decision: AI can examine large bits of data that humans can’t. Imagine there is a huge sum of data on the feedback of app users. You can technically create a program to read all feedback.
- Personalization with AI: Mobile is already marketized as personalized for each user. However, most of the mobile apps are the same for everyone. Lately, Flutter mobile app development has boosted user experience by personalizing their applications according to user behavior.
- Mobile connects with users better: As AI can examine big amounts of data, the technology of android app development, and iOS app development can connect with the users on a deeper level. They can save their user’s behavior and give the users more control over themselves. Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri are already in the process of doing so.
The impact of Artificial Intelligence on mobile app development and UI is significant. However, the integration of AI with mobile apps is still in the early stage. Your entire app UI can be shaped using AI and then used in different mobile applications. Let’s see where AI can take mobile app development user experience in the future.